Is there any way to access my iPad photos through my citrix server?

Jan 18, 2012
Hello everyone. I work for a large cities property appraisers office. We have a process where we take photos of every house in the city with a digital camera and attach them to our valuation system ( via laptop ) through a citrix server so we have a picture on file.

We recently received 4 Ipads. I am trying to attach photos that I have took with the ipad and attach them to our valuation system through a citrix server but cant figure out how. I downloaded a dropbox app but haven't had any luck with that either. Can anyone please help me as I would like to disseminate 20 more ipads and phase out the old laptops that we have but cant until I get this issue resolved. Thank you in advance for any help. Feel free to email me with any suggestions.

adelman2002@aol.com

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
With Citrix, don't you have to have a plugin for your browser? I don't think the could be done unless you went in through VPN. The VPN would allow file system access, to which you could upload pictures etc.

Jan 18, 2012
Well I can access my browser to use the Internet yes, I can also see all of the remote hard drives and files from the office however i can't see anything from the iPad. Apparently this is something that is difficult to find a solution too as I have looked in many places without find a resolution. Thanks so much for the suggestion, I will research a vpn