Is there any way to access my iPad photos through my citrix server?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by robert adelman, Jan 18, 2012.

1. robert adelman

robert adelman New Member

Hello everyone. I work for a large cities property appraisers office. We have a process where we take photos of every house in the city with a digital camera and attach them to our valuation system ( via laptop ) through a citrix server so we have a picture on file.

We recently received 4 Ipads. I am trying to attach photos that I have took with the ipad and attach them to our valuation system through a citrix server but cant figure out how. I downloaded a dropbox app but haven't had any luck with that either. Can anyone please help me as I would like to disseminate 20 more ipads and phase out the old laptops that we have but cant until I get this issue resolved. Thank you in advance for any help. Feel free to email me with any suggestions.

adelman2002@aol.com

2. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

With Citrix, don't you have to have a plugin for your browser? I don't think the could be done unless you went in through VPN. The VPN would allow file system access, to which you could upload pictures etc.

3. robert adelman

robert adelman New Member

Well I can access my browser to use the Internet yes, I can also see all of the remote hard drives and files from the office however i can't see anything from the iPad. Apparently this is something that is difficult to find a solution too as I have looked in many places without find a resolution. Thanks so much for the suggestion, I will research a vpn