Is there any way to get Hotmail via iPhone email

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
i know this is probably stupid but i cant figure out how to set up my hotmail email through the iPhone email. does anyone get their hotmail through there phone. ive made up an email for yahoo but its not the same because ive had my hotmail for about 8 years now. ne help on this would be awsome thanks

hutchensgd

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
There is a way. Unfortunately it is not free. BUt at least it is not expensive. You can set up an Izymail account which will allow you to access Hotmail through your iPhone. I have had a Hotmail account for about 8 years too, and I did not want to change either. This made it possible for me to keep it.

i know this is probably stupid but i cant figure out how to set up my hotmail email through the iPhone email. does anyone get their hotmail through there phone. ive made up an email for yahoo but its not the same because ive had my hotmail for about 8 years now. ne help on this would be awsome thanks

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
thanks for the info. i guess if it really get on my nerves i can do the Izymail account. but for now i guess i can always checked it using safari, but it would be nice just to have it pop up from the mail on the front.