Is this ever going to happen?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
I have been reading and hearing the rumors for quite some time now and I am wondering what is going on? I really don't understand why this phone is such a big secret in the development? Don't they want to sell these phones?

techie

Aug 23, 2006
The more I read the more I believe that we will be seeing this phone sooner rather than later. I know that it has been in development for quite sometime so I think that we will be seeing it soon.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
Well I have changed my mind. I have been reading more and more now that leads me to believe that this phone is indeed a hoax. I really do not believe that Apple will ever launch a phone as they are already busy with their computers.

IAMFLY

Sep 10, 2006
Techie can you tell me where you read or heard that this is a hoax, because this is so hard for me to fathom, until I see proof I am prett much for it and waiting for it to come out.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I really do not believe that it is a hoax. So many anaylsts would not waste their time trying to pinpoint when this phone is going to hit the market if it were a hoax. My latest reading says that it will be out in 4-6 months but how many times have we all heard that one?

IAMFLY

Sep 10, 2006
I agree and I have seen so many sites with their opinions and how they are rating this to be the next great thing, so I honestly think that saying its a hoax is the hoax, I just want more proof before I can speculate.

Todd

Aug 30, 2006
Really, a hoax, I have never heard or even thoght for a moment that this is just a prank. I do not think that with so much buz about this that this is a big let down, I will be doing my research to see what I can find.

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
It's coming. it's not a hoax, iPhone is expected in early 2007. I think Apple is going to keep everything secret and start creating an enthusiasm among people about it's product.

Percy

Oct 4, 2006
This is crazy, why would it be a hoax? And where did you get this information from? I have been reading too much and have seen reviews talking about it.

artp01

Oct 4, 2006
www.teenhut.net
Dear Percy, if you are referring to my reply, I have not written that this news is a hoax, I was merely continuing from Todd's comment on the topic. There is really much buzz about the phone.

Oct 25, 2006
I don't believe that this is a hoax, it may be taking them a while to do this, but it doesn't seem to me that it would be good businesss practice for a company like Apple to raise false hope for the consumers, I think it will eventually arrive.

spunky

Nov 2, 2006
I don't really think that this is a hoax, I think it is taking them awhile, and may even take them awhile longer, but I think sooner or later we will eventually be seeing this out on the market.

sams

Nov 6, 2006
www.teenhut.net
It is not a hoax, it is just a marketing policy to keep everything under the carpet. So when the product is launched everyone shows interest. But this policy has it's own risk attached to it.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
iCafe, JiggyMatt was a member here who stopped posting before you joined. And what's up with the 'good day' thing of yours?

I had to read read the OP twice and look at the post date to realize what this was. I didn't even know the forum was active in '06. I guess it was assumption back then?

- John