Is this possible to upgrade to the 3GS?

Aug 1, 2007
So.. this line is pretty much useless when it comes to upgrading to the 3G S because it's a new line.. Now, if I were to use my other line that I have on hold that was activated in August of last year, and technically my bill comes in at about 108 each month because I have a line on hold which is 10 dollars a month. thats over 99 dollars, plus the upgrade eligibility is in between "july,august,sept", would I be eligible for the 200$ pricing?

Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
If a train traveling from Seattle, Washington travels at 76.2 MPH, it stops in Denver, Colorado at approximately 7:42am for 27 minutes, the conductor has a ham & cheese on rye, and a Mountain Dew, he then goes to see his girlfriend in Aspen for 45 minutes, stops for a Slim Jim at the local gas station, buys a scratch off, burps twice, scratches his ass once, and farts while boarding the train back in Denver at 11:54am, what time will the train arrive in Boston?

That's essentially what you just asked... LOL

Aug 1, 2007
Ok? wth? lol.
I have a LINE on vacation that I activated in August. "ATT's new upgrade policy" states that a phone "within 11-18 months" of being activated and those who pay over $99 a month, are eligible for an upgrade starting on june 19th and ending in september for a LIMITED TIME ONLY. understand better? =P