Is this the first photo of the iPhone 7 Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by Rafagon, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

@Rafagon Thank you so much for this info! This, if true, and it probably is, has helped me to make my mind up about the new cases Apple has snuck out for the current 6s+. Oh geez! I already have the 6 new Silicone case colors in my cart and three of the leather ones. I will probably scale the leather ones down to two though.

Apple knows when new is needed. I was already tired of my current slew of cases for my iPhone from Apple and as if on que, they come out with a bunch of new colors. Oh happy day!

Bottom line, I will get the new cases and enjoy them this Spring and Summer and into September when the new iPhone 7 comes out and has it's own fleet of new cases.

Thanks again Rafagon, you helped me make a decision!

3. Nick Arhtur

Nick Arhtur New Member

You know what? A friend of mine just tells me that all Chinese are waiting for iPhone 7 now!

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

So no iPhone 6s or 6s Plus models are being sold in China? :D

5. Prozium12

Prozium12 Contributor
    Bronze

Looks nasty like the lg G5 back I miss the antenna breaks if the 7 does look like this I may stick with my 6s plus.

6. Nick Arhtur

Nick Arhtur New Member

Yes, but Chinese people are all seeking for the newest one and it has been tendency.

7. Alex Spieth

Alex Spieth New Member

I wish they did the back in anodized black. Never been a big fan of the silver. 2 back cameras and no stupid logos though, I'd say if this isn't it it'll be pretty close.

8. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze

I wish they brought back the square edges ala the 5s. Slim like the current models, but with flat sides. I've never been a fan of the rounded edges. Heck, I'd even go for a few millimeters thicker if it meant better battery life.

9. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Latest purported iPhone 7 leak on video.