Is this what your iPhone battery normally lasts...and also does this happen to you?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dayron14

Oct 31, 2007
Ok I bought my iPhone last Sunday the 21st and I am having some problems…well kind of. Ok the first problem that I had was with the sim but that was fixed apparently the sim card was not working. The second problem that I am having is with the phone sometimes I will just have it in my pocket and it will just get hot…..really hot(I have a case) I don’t knot if the case is the problem though because I don’t want to carry my iPhone in my pocket my itself. Also sometimes when I am using the ipod feature it will go back to home all the time, this also happens when I use the internet feature too. Does this happen to you? Thanks for your help.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
The first, most obvious thing would be to try it for a while without the case on. Stuff like internet usage and music playing. Then if it is still getting hot, take it to Apple. As for things randomly going to home, I have affectionately dubbed that the iCrash. As in something went wrong with the app and instead of it saying so, it just exits. I haven't had it happen in the music player, but I have had it every now and then in the browser. I've also had the browser cause the music to stop playing when loading a page. Seems slightly random, but in favor of more complex pages. As if it would be clearing one of the existing tabs to make room for the current content, and somehow this interferes with things in current memory. Like the music. Are you fully up to date?

kazzaf

Sep 23, 2007
U have one more day to go to Apple and exchange it for another phone. No hassle exchange anything after your 14 days u gonna have to go through the hassle of sending it in or what not, to get it fixed or replaced.