Is today last day of 14 day return policy? (for 29th buyers)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
So is today the last day?

I don't know if I have a battery issue...I take my charger to work and hook it up to the wall while I'm surfing through lunch....on edge battery won't go down much but once I get on wifi at work and surf, like i see the battery go away as i'm surfing the web.. I dunno maybe I'm just being paronoid, What do you guys do to get a exchange? Like what do I tell the AT&T? ugghhh

martigen

Jun 30, 2007
If you still have the receipt you will be able to read that the iPhone has a 30 day NOT 14 return policy, i suggest you take it back and let them know about the problem, they should be able to replace it or give you a FULL refund. Restocking fees apply only on open iPhones that have no problems.

You should be ok.

good luck.

J-Sauce

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
If you still have the receipt you will be able to read that the iPhone has a 30 day NOT 14 return policy, i suggest you take it back and let them know about the problem, they should be able to replace it or give you a FULL refund. Restocking fees apply only on open iPhones that have no problems.

You should be ok.

good luck.
Thats weird...My receipt says that I have until the 14th, and I got it on the 30th.

2 weeks.

J-Sauce

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
That falls under warranty. Which is 1 year from the date of purchase.

Unless you just want to return it and get your money back.

If you want to exchange then you should still be good.

mrlampp

Jul 13, 2007
oh dear...

That falls under warranty. Which is 1 year from the date of purchase.

Unless you just want to return it and get your money back.

If you want to exchange then you should still be good.
1st releases always have bugs, like AT&T...

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
my iPhone reminds me of my 07 Escalade only thing I haven't had to go into "service" yet with Apple lolol.. first releases are always buggy

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
So is today the last day?

I don't know if I have a battery issue...I take my charger to work and hook it up to the wall while I'm surfing through lunch....on edge battery won't go down much but once I get on wifi at work and surf, like i see the battery go away as i'm surfing the web.. I dunno maybe I'm just being paronoid, What do you guys do to get a exchange? Like what do I tell the AT&T? ugghhh
I already tried returning mine to AT&T (no Apple stores) for my dead pixel problem. After several minutes of arguing and debating, I was shown the door, with dead pixel phone, still in-hand. AT&T will not take the phone back, for any reason, unless you're cancelling your service.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
2 Questions:

If you buy an iPhone from the Apple store any problems you can bring it back to the store correct?
If you buy from an AT&T store you have to bring to them you cant goto Apple store?

I have seen many posts of people having problems and they went to the Apple store and they gave them brand new iPhones.

I bought mine at Apple Store but I was just curious for knowledge sake.

A320CA

Jul 3, 2007
If returning, go to Apple store even if purchased at AT&T. Now that the 14 day return deadline is upon the initial purchasers look for the update next week. :) IMO Apple was not going to release any updates before this first 14 day return window.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I already tried returning mine to AT&T (no Apple stores) for my dead pixel problem. After several minutes of arguing and debating, I was shown the door, with dead pixel phone, still in-hand. AT&T will not take the phone back, for any reason, unless you're cancelling your service.
damn but wait so if its messed up with something I can return it to an Apple store? after 14 day return policy? Apple store 2 hours away argh