Is your iPhone naked?

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
I love the leather Sena sleeve. I always used the slip-in sleeves with my BlackBerrys. I put my iPhone immediately in a Speck Candyshell case (basic black) and slapped a screen protector on it, right there in the Apple Store.

Reactions: Citsur86

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
My left pants pocket has been designated "iPhone only" since the original model. Nothing else has entered that pocket in over 4 years.
I would be the same way, except I need a certain amount of balance. But I can say the only phone injury I have has was my old 3G. The plastic backing on it, just was not the durable and I noticed cracks forming around the Silent Toggle on the side.

I must say though, my iPhone 4 held up well. Not a scratch or nick on it.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I love the leather Sena sleeve. I always used the slip-in sleeves with my BlackBerrys. I put my iPhone immediately in a Speck Candyshell case (basic black) and slapped a screen protector on it, right there in the Apple Store.
Loving it so far. Even in the sleeve it is aesthetically and physically rewarding

Reactions: rambo47

E Pow

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
My left pants pocket has been designated "iPhone only" since the original model. Nothing else has entered that pocket in over 4 years.
Lol, My right pants pocket has been dedicated since 08. I thought I was the only one who had dedicated pants pockets for my phone. I'm not a fan of belt clip cases. They seem to be more annoying and get in the way. Shout out to all the iPhones in pants pockets! LOL!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Otterbox for me. Not as bulky as the 3GS one I have either. And the 3GS is over a year old and looks like it just came outta the box.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I never use a bumper. You guys must be rough on phones. I always keep it in my pocket and typically with a flded paper towel in pocked. It kind of acts a divider between my Cash / Credit card, lighter and phone. But I can say. I had my iPhone 4 since lunch day. Not a scratch on it.
Hey! You're stealing my ideal. The iTowel will be available in Apple Stores for Christmas. $49.95. And they're absorbant too. :ROFLMAO:

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
I go naked with a full body Wrapsol installed. It's far and away the best skin in IMO, having used them all. Zagg isn't even a close second. It's actually shatter resistant (almost had a heart attack accidentally "testing"). Only place I've seen them is at Wal-Mart, and online. They offer a lifetime replacement as well.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Hey! You're stealing my ideal. The iTowel will be available in Apple Stores for Christmas. $49.95. And they're absorbant too. :ROFLMAO:
They do come in handy in a pinch. It would make a good commercial too. Your having dinner with a woman and she has a small accident and dribbles champagne in her lap. You pull out your iTowel and clean her just because you can. iTowel, Not only can protect your phone, but help you with those little intimate moments. Now just 49.95.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
They do come in handy in a pinch. It would make a good commercial too. Your having dinner with a woman and she has a small accident and dribbles champagne in her lap. You pull out your iTowel and clean her just because you can. iTowel, Not only can protect your phone, but help you with those little intimate moments. Now just 49.95.
Alright Coop, you're in. We're partners! Who want a iTowel? $49.95. Or half off with this code: 1C4NTB3L3V3TH3YBUY1T

Target

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Reactions: coop1701

imamac

Bronze
Mar 23, 2010
I recently ordered a Wrapsol and am incredibly pleased with it. I really had no expectations but was worried about my ability to install. (I do better with the wet install for some reason.) But, it looks near perfect and no orange peel effect. Time will tell. The edge protection feels a little thick but it also feels protected. I am staying naked with this one.