Is your iPhone naked?

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
I don't have any case to protect my iPhone only an antiglare screen protector which I don't really like much because I like the glass feel. I might just go without it. Who else?:laugh2:
Naked as can be, but I plan to get a case in the futures. I am waiting on the incase slider or fuze from iskin.

justahsquirrel

Silver
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
nah...no way. not this time around. I dropped...errr...it jumped out of my pocket...my v1 that is...and cracked the screen...it was unprotected....so not this time...i already have a contour case on it that i got on at the same time i got my 3g....good luck on your nakedness...

JPizzzle

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I'm going nude. I went nude with V1 and had some bad drops and scratches, but towards the end I was not really dropping it and was used to handling the iPhone (Make sure to check how it sits in your shorts while driving-tends to easily fall out of shallow pockets). I think with the diff color backs (I got white) it would be a bit of a shame to hide em with a case-that's atleast how I feel about mine. Anyway, i'm sure i'll dent mine soon enough and tell u guys bout it :)

yuuphone

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
I had a case and screen protector for my v1 iPhone so it looked brand new when I sold it after using it for 7 months. However, I didn't care for the silicon case much as it makes the iPhone thicker while the screen protector is like a fingertips' condom that prevents me from touching the real thing (glass). So this time for my 3G - I'm going naked baby...seriously, I'm not gonna wear any clothes when I buy it at the AT&T store, how's that for order FULFILLMENT? :cool:

bllzll

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
any of you guys rocking the white iPhone starting to notice it showing nicks or dirt or anything like that?

i have black 8gb right now. i am selling it and going to buy a 16gb and i reallllly want white, but i reallllly don't want it turning yellow after a while and looking like crap

someone with white help me out here.. do you think it will hold up and keep its pristine look over time?

desibhar

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
So this time for my 3G - I'm going naked baby...seriously, I'm not gonna wear any clothes when I buy it at the AT&T store, how's that for order FULFILLMENT? :cool:
Lets just hope you can live up to your potential ;)

Listerman

Bronze
Sep 4, 2007
mines naked and i love it, the back of the white one doesn't show scratches and i highly doubt the color will fade from vibration on hard surfaces

dotcom

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
i had the v1 iPhone and the camera lens got scratched up pretty fast to the point that the camera took blurry pictures. ive learned my lesson and my new 3g has a case on it.

netsyd

Sep 9, 2007
Colorado
www.steili.com
any of you guys rocking the white iPhone starting to notice it showing nicks or dirt or anything like that?

i reallllly don't want it turning yellow after a while and looking like crap someone with white help me out here.. do you think it will hold up and keep its pristine look over time?
I put an invisibleshield on mine on iDay when I was waiting for the servers to come back online. Can't even tell its on there - so I'm not too worried about scratches. The shield is about as naked as I'm willing to let mine get.

As for it turning yellow - hell hath no fury like an Apple user who's stuff starts turning yellow (remember the white macbook debacle a couple years back?) - Apple isn't going to let that happen again... and if it does happen, Apple will most likely take care of it like they did with the macbooks.