Is your iPhone naked?

dfwgirl

Bronze
Jun 29, 2010
Hmm...I'm starting to consider having an IS installed or ordering a skin like some of you have done. The skins look really good! I like that customize our own.
I haven't dropped it at all yet, but it would be just my luck that I would the moment I go naked/IS/skin.

iksn

Silver
Aug 7, 2008
Near Las Vegas
Mine is naked. This is my third iPhone. My 3G and 3GS were also naked. I have dropped my iPhone 4 once. Nothing happened. These phones weren't made to wrap up and hide. I'm pretty careful overall. I did try the bumper and hated it. I am thinking of getting the Vapor4 if it really ever comes out in the colors I'd like .

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Zagg IS on the front and back for me, and black bumper. I decided that is all I will do. With the iPhone 4 and its beautiful design I prefer a more minimalistic approach compared to the 3GS. It is rare that I even come close to dropping my iPhone. I guess there is always that first time, but I wear a holster which keeps the iPhone very safe.

yakob89

Bronze
Apr 16, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
Mine is naked and I've had it for two weeks I can't decide if I wanna buy another otterbox case or not. I loved it for my 3GS but this thing is so beautiful that I don't wanna have that big bulky thing covering it even though it provides great protection

MSchott

Jul 10, 2010
I have mine in a Switcheasy black case which is a minimal case and looks good. The naked phone is much more beautiful though but I like the protection of the case.

Question...isn't the new glass on the front supposed to be very strong and much more scratch resistant than that of the 3GS? If so why do we all use screen protectors?

dirt1008

Bronze
Jul 25, 2010
Well I put Bodyguardz full body shield on mine the day I got it and carried it that way for a couple of days. I work construction so just like my 3G I went the otterbox route, 1 week in and I'm hating the bulk. I'm now waiting on the vapor and gonna decalgirl it.

aleeeena

Aug 3, 2010
i found this cool clear one, can barely tell it's on!

i found it on gorillagadgets.com
i saw most the cases are only 4.49 with free shipping!

MzAzzy

Bronze
Jul 19, 2010
I have the ifrogz pink case too and I love it! I wouldn't dare go naked. In fact I ordered my free Belkin case for back up :)

edward_allan

Bronze
Jan 6, 2009
I tried goin naked and that lasted about 2 seconds! LoL

Might try it again once my decalgirl skin comes in, i currently have IS front and back and my free black bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app