Is your iPhone naked?

E Pow

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
I'm loving my white 4S. I ordered a black and white combination bumper off EBay. It's minor protection. It gives me the satisfaction to keep it half way naked but protected a little bit. I have Apple care so if by just I did drop it and damage it I could get it replaced. I've been lucky enough over the years to have never dropped any of my iPhones (knock on wood).

Daking618

Bronze
Oct 31, 2010
Miami Fl
And one of the reason I think I really need a case is because the camera lens get scratched up causing blurry pictures.

Daking618

Bronze
Oct 31, 2010
Miami Fl
I'm loving my white 4S. I ordered a black and white combination bumper off EBay. It's minor protection. It gives me the satisfaction to keep it half way naked but protected a little bit. I have Apple care so if by just I did drop it and damage it I could get it replaced. I've been lucky enough over the years to have never dropped any of my iPhones (knock on wood).

I feel u I love the white.

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
This is mine for the time being. I have an orange bumper on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj101

Bronze
Nov 21, 2010
Pensacola Fl U.S.A.
www.Mix.dj
i was naked for almost a year with my iPhone 4,just an invisible shield from www.zagg.com till i got the lifeproof case
now im to paranoid to take it out of the case....i feel like my luck just cant hold out any longer...not taking the chance with my new 4s.
i highly recommend the lifeproof case from www.lifeproof.com
and i do not worry at all about the lens getting scratched...not saying it cant happen,just doesn't look like it with the good design of the case.
i do miss naked...but protecting my new girlfriend Siri,is just more important!

clifdog

Sep 7, 2007
I have a casemate naked case clear and screen protector it protects my phone and you can still see the phone

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I use a case because I hate fingerprints. Every once in a while I'll go naked, but I do add a Moshi screen protector that minimizes fingerprints.

Target

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I never use a bumper. You guys must be rough on phones. I always keep it in my pocket and typically with a flded paper towel in pocked. It kind of acts a divider between my Cash / Credit card, lighter and phone. But I can say. I had my iPhone 4 since lunch day. Not a scratch on it.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
No wonder people don't care the 4S has the same form factor as the previous model. Everyone is covering it with hunky plastic and/or rubber. My phone has been naked since 2007. I like to be able to see the beauty of the product.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
I never use a bumper. You guys must be rough on phones. I always keep it in my pocket and typically with a flded paper towel in pocked. It kind of acts a divider between my Cash / Credit card, lighter and phone. But I can say. I had my iPhone 4 since lunch day. Not a scratch on it.
My left pants pocket has been designated "iPhone only" since the original model. Nothing else has entered that pocket in over 4 years.

Reactions: E Pow