iSee case pictures and my review

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
When I got my iPhone I just picked whatever case that was hard plastic. shoulda looked longer. I got the iSee. Its a very durable case, and looks like it could take a beating, but it feels like your holding a brick. It makes the phone a lot bigger and isn't too sleek. does its purpose though. I plan on getting the agent18 within a few days. maybe not as burly but definetely more sleek. heres some pictures of the iSee.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
This is the same case I got to take on vacation over Christmas. I used it with the included holster with the screen facing in. (One of my trips was to the hill country of Texas, and my husband went hunting with his dad).

I agree that the case is looks good, and it is sturdy. I do not like it's size, however, and will not likely use it again. It makes the phone heavier and I felt like I had to really press the phone hard up to my face to hear anyone talking since the case is thick and makes the ear-thing recessed.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
This is the same case I got to take on vacation over Christmas. I used it with the included holster with the screen facing in. (One of my trips was to the hill country of Texas, and my husband went hunting with his dad).

I agree that the case is looks good, and it is sturdy. I do not like it's size, however, and will not likely use it again. It makes the phone heavier and I felt like I had to really press the phone hard up to my face to hear anyone talking since the case is thick and makes the ear-thing recessed.
i completely agree, which is why i just bought the agent18. huge improvement, at least in the sleekness category.

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I have the Contour Showcase, Contour iSee, and the SE Capsule, the Capsule is by far less bulky than both and looks better too.

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
i have that exact case and yeah it adds some weight to the phone, but i know its durable and protects the phone. And i like the holster that it comes with, beats just sliding it in your pocket.