ISkin owners - charging question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nismo

Jul 25, 2007
Do I have to pull off part of the Iskin to charge it? I looked at the Iskin site and the pic doesn't show a cutout for the charging port. Can I charge it without removing the iskin? http://www.iskin.com/revo/

BTW I ordered the Iskin already and should be here in a few days.

HXL8847

Aug 5, 2007
Do I have to pull off part of the Iskin to charge it? I looked at the Iskin site and the pic doesn't show a cutout for the charging port. Can I charge it without removing the iskin? http://www.iskin.com/revo/

BTW I ordered the Iskin already and should be here in a few days.
how do you manage carrying the iPhone around with no holster or belt clip?

Nismo

Jul 25, 2007
I work in production so I keep all my stuff like keys and phone in my bag along with my lunch in the work site so I don't have to worry about it being damaged. Sometimes I carry it with me in my pocket if Im not doing much physical work.

HXL8847

Aug 5, 2007
I work in production so I keep all my stuff like keys and phone in my bag along with my lunch in the work site so I don't have to worry about it being damaged. Sometimes I carry it with me in my pocket if Im not doing much physical work.
Makes sense!

r00t4rd3d

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
With just about every case I've seen , including the Revo , your iPhone charging dock is a useless paper weight.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I was looking on the Revo site from the link above, and it looks like ( cannot confirm till I see in person) both the headphone jack and docking port can be accessed by pulling back the rubber/plastic that covers it. I'm not too hip on the screen shield on it though. That's why I'm getting an Invisible Shield from Shield Zone and getting a easy access leather case to go on my belt.