Iskin Revo Clip or Pouch?

jdxlee

Sep 26, 2007
Has anyone tried the iskin revo clip or used any of the Golla pouches? I go to the gym and feel uneasy about leaving my iPhone in my gym bag or the car. I would like to have some protection for my iPhone, either in the Golla pouch or the revo clip...

hitnrun

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Northern California
Has anyone tried the iskin revo clip or used any of the Golla pouches? I go to the gym and feel uneasy about leaving my iPhone in my gym bag or the car. I would like to have some protection for my iPhone, either in the Golla pouch or the revo clip...

My gf and I both use the revo clip. It is an excellent added layer of protection. It is VERY well built and the clip is extremely durable. I have no worries when I place it on the visor of my car while cruising down the road. I would recommend it. I don't know anything about the pouch though.:cool:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
My gf and I both use the revo clip. It is an excellent added layer of protection. It is VERY well built and the clip is extremely durable. I have no worries when I place it on the visor of my car while cruising down the road. I would recommend it. I don't know anything about the pouch though.:cool:

call me retarded if you want, but i never thought of using a clip in my car like that. I may have to get one now...