iskin revo with holster?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

phil1031

Aug 1, 2007
My revo is gonna be here in a couple days and i was wondering if the revo skin makes the iPhone to big to fit in a holster, or snap case kinda thing.

Thanks,
Phil

phil1031

Aug 1, 2007
sorry, i should have worded it differently. I know you only get the iskin revo when you order, i was wondering if it would be possible to put the iPhone with the iskin revo on it, into another snap case that attatches to a belt or if it would be too thick.

Thnanks,
Phil

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
if what you are asking is if when you put the iPhone in the revo can it fit in a belt clip.. then MY answer to that is yes it can .. i had another rubber skin [before i ordered the revo] and i used my old case from my cingular 8125.. this is the link : http://www.extremepda.com/CING8125SIDECASE.html now you don't have to order it from here but this is the case that you need to make it work...

hope that this helps..

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
if what you are asking is if when you put the iPhone in the revo can it fit in a belt clip.. then MY answer to that is yes it can .. i had another rubber skin [before i ordered the revo] and i used my old case from my cingular 8125.. this is the link : http://www.extremepda.com/CING8125SIDECASE.html now you don't have to order it from here but this is the case that you need to make it work...

hope that this helps..
So the iPhone+iSkin Revo+Pouch fr Cingular 8125 works? Have you actually tried this? How easily does the iPhone come out of the pouch?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
So the iPhone+iSkin Revo+Pouch fr Cingular 8125 works? Have you actually tried this? How easily does the iPhone come out of the pouch?

yes hold off on that... i got this tip from another person then i bought the case off another guy and tried it and it sucked
the case is rubber and sticks to the case thus making it harder to take out..

sorry for the messed up info..........