iSlsk - download free music and import to iPod right from iPhone

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Ok guys, I'm normally not one to do music file sharing programs these days but WOW, this program works very nicely! You download the song right on your phone and then import it to the iPod and it's in your music library. No computers or syncing involved. My only qualm (besides the illegality of it) as of now is that it doesn't do album art yet so it has that ugly music note cover in cover flow. I wrote the author about fixing this so we'll see what happens.

Check it out - called "iSlsk".

policy10

May 8, 2008
i can download but then some error message comes...

"Your firewireGUID couldnt be recognized, and thereforee, music importing will not be available."

any help?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I was gonna download a song but saw it was 5.13 MB. Isn't that large for an audio file? And can you completely wipe the files off your phone easily if you don't want them? And what's the thing about erasing your music library?

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I was gonna download a song but saw it was 5.13 MB. Isn't that large for an audio file? And can you completely wipe the files off your phone easily if you don't want them? And what's the thing about erasing your music library?
That is totally normal for a song size. And yes you can delete the files you don't want. The only problem I'm having is when I try and sync it erases all the music that I downloaded using iSlsk. I don't know how to get around that. At least it doesn't erase the music I loaded using iTunes.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
mine won't sync with iTunes after this

ChArLiE713

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I've been using this app, but I have a few questions:
1.) how do you delete the song from your library if you don't want it?
2.) is it legal...because let's say I got caught using another program lol and don't want to do it once again