iSolitaire

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
just installed this, and it's great... awesome display and interface. the only problem is when you win the card animation goes buggy.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I don't have a problem with anything going buggy after a win. What I see, and this seems by-design, is the four aces with varying "weights" that fall to the bottom of the display so they can be moved around via the accelerometer. I thought it was a nice touch, actually.

--
Mike

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I don't have a problem with anything going buggy after a win. What I see, and this seems by-design, is the four aces with varying "weights" that fall to the bottom of the display so they can be moved around via the accelerometer. I thought it was a nice touch, actually.

--
Mike
that explains it... my phone was lying on my desk while i was playing, andi ddn't realize it was accelerometer-based, so then i started tapping things and it went alittle crazy.

bigcat

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Hi.. which iSolitaire are you guys referring to? My installer lists 4 or 5.

--
Mike

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
And let's not forget about iBlackjack too. I love the gestures for hit and stand. Feels somewhat like being at a real blackjack table--and good practice for when or if you are. ;)

S

Starry

Can someone tell me where I can get ISolitaire please. I've heard great things but can't seem to find where or how to get it on my iPhone. Thanks so much :)

S

Starry

Thanks Chris undoubtedly I'm totally stupid cause I haven't a clue what a jailbroken phone is LOL thank you so much though for your reply it's greatly appreciated :)

alianali

Aug 25, 2008
where is it ? i have fairmware 2.0.2 and installer 4 beta latest update but i cant find this game can you send this file in ipa format or link
thank you so moutch

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
where is it ? i have fairmware 2.0.2 and installer 4 beta latest update but i cant find this game can you send this file in ipa format or link
thank you so moutch
This thread is pretty old. The app was not on the AppStore - no IPA format - but Installer. It has not yet been ported to the 2.0 firmware.