ispazio down?

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I restored my 3GS yesterday, and after re-jailbreaking I cannot get the ispazio repository to load in cydia, which means I have no mQuickDo, which is irritating. Is it just me or is it down? Will really piss me off if I have to restore and rejailbreak again. I have tried reinstalling the ispazio repo as well as reinstalling cydia.

jnrandall

Aug 4, 2009
It's not you, they're down. I thought I was all alone with this issue. I had to restore my 3G last night and did the same steps you did. I guess we have to wait. :(

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Thanks, it's nice to know it isn't just me.

LOL, in addition to this...AT&T seems to be down in my area today, I started out with full bars and for the last hour I have "No Service". Rebooted several times, to no avail. Here's hoping they are actually upgrading my tower and I will have 3G when it comes back up.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Their repo is pretty slow...but it worked! Thanks!

DiB

Dec 22, 2007
Well, glad to know the issue is systemic.

GABERMAN707

Bronze
Aug 14, 2009
Thanks, it's nice to know it isn't jfust me.

LOL, in addition to this...AT&T seems to be down in my area today, I started out with full bars and for the last hour I have "No Service". Rebooted several times, to no avail. Here's hoping they are actually upgrading my tower and I will have 3G when it comes back up.[/quote

or they might be upgrading them for mms! :eek:k:eek:k

jnrandall

Aug 4, 2009
I need my Rotation Inhibitor. Where's iSpazio?

magone

Aug 21, 2009
I have the same issue Im LOOKING FOR LiveClock App URL and i CANT FIND! Someone please help

3GiphoneE

Bronze
Nov 27, 2008
I'm having some problems too, ispazio site when Cydia is loading it says error "sub process bzip2 returned error. Then when I try to reinstall the ispazio source it says cydia does not recognize the source! Also after downloading a theme it dwls then my phone goes into safe mode! Doesn't seem to happen all the time but for the last 4 or 5days I'm experiencing sporadic issues with cydia.

jnrandall

Aug 4, 2009
Holy cow Batman! iSpazio is finally back! Get your stuff while it's up boys and girls.