issue with * and # keys..can't find em for txting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
how do i put these ...* or # symbols on as a txt? when i go to txt that numebr someone previously posted that shows how many txts u have used or have left it requires # and * but on the keypad under txt it isn't there..someone help me out please thanks.

Prelector

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
how do i put these ...* or # symbols on as a txt? when i go to txt that numebr someone previously posted that shows how many txts u have used or have left it requires # and * but on the keypad under txt it isn't there..someone help me out please thanks.
You turn on the iPhone, go to the Home Screen. Hit the PHONE icon, select Keypad, then type *3282#. * is in the lower left corner, directly to the left of the 0, # is in the lower right corner, directly to the right of the 0.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
this post makes me think you're confused about the process.

you don't actually "text" this number, what you do is call it. when you go to the "phone" icon, then to the "keypad" icon. from there you dial the number. the iPhone will send the info and it will give you a message saying "thank you, your request is being processed. a message will be sent to your phone". press the dismiss button and wait for your text.

i hope this helps solve any confusion

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
You turn on the iPhone, go to the Home Screen. Hit the PHONE icon, select Keypad, then type *3282#. * is in the lower left corner, directly to the left of the 0, # is in the lower right corner, directly to the right of the 0.

said not available til next bill cycle thanks. :) when i go to "txt mess" icon i can't use those key pad items right ? the * or & or # etc etc. limited characters huh?

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
this post makes me think you're confused about the process.

you don't actually "text" this number, what you do is call it. when you go to the "phone" icon, then to the "keypad" icon. from there you dial the number. the iPhone will send the info and it will give you a message saying "thank you, your request is being processed. a message will be sent to your phone". press the dismiss button and wait for your text.

i hope this helps solve any confusion
ya i saw this post after i figured it out myself but what u said was exactly what I got confused about. loll thanks :)