Issue with List of Similar Threads at the bottom of a thread

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
When reading a thread, if one scrolls down all the way to the bottom, it shows a "List of Similar Threads."

It's showing me a thread created by an Ignored Member. Is there a way to stop the listing of threads created by an ignored member under that "Similar Threads" list? That's why one ignores a member—so as not to see content created by him or her, correct?

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
But you don't see their content. You're just being shown similar threads to what you are on. You're not required to go there.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
When reading a thread, if one scrolls down all the way to the bottom, it shows a "List of Similar Threads."

It's showing me a thread created by an Ignored Member. Is there a way to stop the listing of threads created by an ignored member under that "Similar Threads" list? That's why one ignores a member—so as not to see content created by him or her, correct?
No. I agree that most people would prefer that, but that's not how XenForo set it up.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX

Just ignore it. :D