Issue with List of Similar Threads at the bottom of a thread

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
When reading a thread, if one scrolls down all the way to the bottom, it shows a "List of Similar Threads."

It's showing me a thread created by an Ignored Member. Is there a way to stop the listing of threads created by an ignored member under that "Similar Threads" list? That's why one ignores a member—so as not to see content created by him or her, correct?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
When reading a thread, if one scrolls down all the way to the bottom, it shows a "List of Similar Threads."

It's showing me a thread created by an Ignored Member. Is there a way to stop the listing of threads created by an ignored member under that "Similar Threads" list? That's why one ignores a member—so as not to see content created by him or her, correct?
No. I agree that most people would prefer that, but that's not how XenForo set it up.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX

Just ignore it. :D