Issue with multiple iTunes account on an iPad.

Discussion in 'iPad Air' started by Tattooed Alex, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

A few months ago when my wife was visiting her cousin she was offered her cousin's iTunes account and password so my wife could view some of her movies on her iPad. My wife didn't have any issues at the time, but now whenever she tries to update the apps on her iPad it keeps asking for the password to her cousin's account. I verified all the iTunes account information and her cousin's iTunes account isn't displayed anywhere. I tried erasing all content and restoring from a backup and it is still asking for her cousin's iTunes account password when she tries to update her apps. The strange part is that she didn't have any issues on her iPad 2, but she started getting this password request on her iPad Air. I've checked her iTunes account on her laptop and the iPad, but I can't seem to find where her cousin's iTunes account might still be logged in. I appreciate the help.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Try resetting all settings on the iPad Air.
    Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

Make sure you delete all apps, music and videos (if any) that were installed/synced to the iPad through your cousin's account before you do this.

3. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

Thank you for your help Mindy. I think the problem was one of the movies was still showing up on iTunes on my wife's laptop. After I saw your post I had her remove the movie.

Sent using iCafe app