issues typing in certain boxes online

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
i go on reply to a message on myspace and i can't click the right spot to start typing. the screen loads everything right but once u go to click n type the box your suppose to type in scrolls to the middle of the message history and doesn't allow u to sroll up and reply in the right spot it lets u type everywehre but the right spot....for exmaple instead of typing on the first empty line it sends it to the part where u already had a convo going

mrgisriel

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Haha yes this happens to me also, after two messages I have to go to their page and click new messgae and start all over again. I don't know how you would scroll.

Derek Gisriel

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Haha yes this happens to me also, after two messages I have to go to their page and click new messgae and start all over again. I don't know how you would scroll.

Derek Gisriel
i figured it out dude! use to Dumbs on the box to type the message and it scrolls that message haha fuckin nice! but its hard to see what your typing so if u have typos u find out later lolll

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
i figured it out dude! use to Dumbs on the box to type the message and it scrolls that message haha fuckin nice! but its hard to see what your typing so if u have typos u find out later lolll
O my god your English sux, dude.

USE TWO FINGERS while scrolling inside a box. This will allow you to type where you'd like.

electoman

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I had the same problem. I found that if I press and hold (bringing up the magnifying glass) in the upper left corner and slowly drag it up in the corner of the box, the text scrolls. I end up at the beginning where I needed to be. It takes a little practice but, I haven't had a problem getting it to work.