iSwap v.2 Release!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KennX

Aug 12, 2007
I just finished up with the new iSwap v.2 package to help people get up and running more quickly with this version. This version includes a default theme, plist files, and better documentation.

This version is safer than the previous methods that I used and allows for infinite expandability. It's initially set up for 4 screens (which I've themed as Home, Games, Apps and URLS) but you can customize it anyway you want, add screens, etc.

This app still requires a SSH'd iPhone, binkit binaries, and a rudimentary knowledge of how to edit the plist files.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. You can d/l the latest version from a link off my blog at:

http://digestingreality.blogspot.com/2007/08/iswap-v2-release.html

Cheers!

-KennX

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I just finished up with the new iSwap v.2 package to help people get up and running more quickly with this version. This version includes a default theme, plist files, and better documentation.

This version is safer than the previous methods that I used and allows for infinite expandability. It's initially set up for 4 screens (which I've themed as Home, Games, Apps and URLS) but you can customize it anyway you want, add screens, etc.

This app still requires a SSH'd iPhone, binkit binaries, and a rudimentary knowledge of how to edit the plist files.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. You can d/l the latest version from a link off my blog at:

http://digestingreality.blogspot.com/2007/08/iswap-v2-release.html

Cheers!

-KennX
Why don't you make it available in the Installer.app? That's kind of the way everyone is going about installing apps these days, it's much simpler.

KennX

Aug 12, 2007
Installer Package

Why don't you make it available in the Installer.app? That's kind of the way everyone is going about installing apps these days, it's much simpler.
I'm looking into this, however, if I do go that route I will have to 'force' a theme as there wouldn't be a good way for me to be certain the plist files work.

-KennX