It all happened when my boy friend put flowers on my keyboard

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Macbookairgirl, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Macbookairgirl

Macbookairgirl New Member

My boy friend bought me flowers for my birthday in a way that I did not expect. He got me a keyboard skin for my Macbook Air with flowers silk screened on them. Being an artist I really liked the idea. I had never seen anything like this. I contacted the company and after a few conversations and seeing a few of my works they wanted to silk screen my whale watercolor. It just got released today. This has always been one of my favorite sites but I was always a viewer and today I have something exciting to share with you. They also did it up in pink and grey. Let me know what you think of my painting.

Edit: I cannot upload the image of my painting on the keyboard :(

If you want to see it you have to go low tech to XSKN and look for the whales :(

Anyways if you do please let me know what you think :)

2. Macbookairgirl

Love to show you my work but I have to wait.....and wait....:(.

3. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

79-337-large.jpg
    nice work i see it comes in 3 diff colors.

4. Macbookairgirl

Rom x you are a so sweet. I am working on a few other works. I am so excited you posted my work! XSKN told me that they got a small order from a distributor for 500 pieces, small, I amost fell over and I get $0.50 for each skin sold which will give me $250. I will buy a nice bottle of champagne and the rest on some new shoes I saw today.