It balms my hide.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
You think it is "good" having some tall dude standing next to you while you're peeing clearly looking at your crotch?
Nope! Not that at all. He should avert his eyes, but really why do that anyway? Curiosity? Why care what another dude's jank looks like? What is that about?

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Nope! Not that at all. He should avert his eyes, but really why do that anyway? Curiosity? Why care what another dude's jank looks like? What is that about?
How else to figure out who won the pissing contest.

Tarek, one word, biggershoes.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
You think it is "good" having some tall dude standing next to you while you're peeing clearly looking at your crotch?
Tarek, in your case there's nothing you can do, every men is taller than you, just bring an umbrella with you.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tarek, in your case there's nothing you can do, every men is taller than you, just bring an umbrella with you.
WOW! That's messed up. My grandfather was short. Had to have been no more than 5'5" but he got my grandmother and she was tall @ 6' 1".

It's because of grandpa I am only 5'7". I am the tallest in my family too. Mom and sister are both 5' 2".

I say all that to say, Short men got skills! (Well some of them)

For my grandfather, no umbrella needed, just stay out the way and use another stall if you know what's good for you!

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
WOW! That's messed up. My grandfather was short. Had to have been no more than 5'5" but he got my grandmother and she was tall @ 6' 1".

It's because of grandpa I am only 5'7". I am the tallest in my family too. Mom and sister are both 5' 2".

I say all that to say, Short men got skills! (Well some of them)

For my grandfather, no umbrella needed, just stay out the way and use another stall if you know what's good for you!
I'll say. Between 6'1" and 5'5", add in heels and at a minimum he had to be 12". I'd not want to be using the urinal beside him.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
My favorite pee related story. Played on a rec league basketball team for years in London. All of us are out at a riverside pub one Friday and the place is insanely crowded - 30 minute journey each way to get to the rest rooms. So at some point something like half the team or more is out in back of the place on a little hill having a whizz. And there's maybe 6 of us peeing downhill, and one guy peeing uphill and having everybody else's stream end up all over his shoes. He learned a valuable lesson about peeing uphill that night .

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I'll say. Between 6'1" and 5'5", add in heels and at a minimum he had to be 12". I'd not want to be using the urinal beside him.

Yeah, you wouldn't. He was a bad MF! Hot headed, will kick your ass. I've been told stories and they weren't pretty. The man would kick serious ass, so pissing contest and watcing him and all that, I'm sure that never went down. If it did, he rectified it. Take charge kind of guy.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I take any chance I get to pee outside, it screams freedom!
Best feeling ever.