It blinds! New iPhone mod!

fourtheye28

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
I searched the forum to make sure this was not a duplicate story, and I found nothing but I may be wrong...
Check this out, its a mod that turned the Apple logo in the back to be a bright light...Iron man anyone?

Check it out here

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
That seems pretty cool. It would be even cooler if it was adjustable so you can have it bright or dim.

If it were adjustable, I would have mine like a nice subtle glow.

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
It's like the MacBook pro where the Apple logo on the front lights up. That would be so tight to have on your phone!

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
Wish I knew how to get it though =/
If it involves jailbreaking.. count me out.

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
Jailbreaking? It would involve opening the iPhone, replacing the silver Apple with a lighted one, totally voiding your warranty.
:p
Haha ohh right. Well its totally not worth it then! No way am I paying extra (and probably a lot) of money to get a logo on my Apple that lights up just so my A.D.D. can kick in and on top of that when I take it into Apple if I need help have my warranty voided for something like this. Haha.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Speaking of Apples and mods, here's another I'd like to have:

Last edited by a moderator:

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
Looks pretty sweet, Lincoln. However, maybe a little changes in the design would be nice.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm not sure where I originally found it, but it can be found by Googling "retro Apple home button iPhone." Some guy did it and posted pictures.