It chaps my hide.

1. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Was thinking today, after the long weekend, of things that really get to me. Make my blood pressure instantly rise. So let's hear em. What chaps your hide?

People who don't take down their garage sale signs. I hate driving and following signs that have no date or time on them in the middle of a sunny Saturday to arrive at a house no longer having a garage sale. I will knock on the door and ask where the garage sale is. The look on their face is sometimes enough. I then inform them of proper garage sale sign etiquette.
    The commercials for the touch-less soap dispenser. Who cares if your "germs" get on the soap dispenser. The only time u are going to touch it and possibly get said germs on your hands is when u are getting soap to wash your hands and kill the germs. Really you can't be bothered to touch the soap dispenser because of germs?
    I feel better now.

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Peoplenwith those STUPID spinner's on their tires. I grew up being taught to look at a vehicles tires when they are stopped at an intersection. Damn things make me hit my breaks 9 times outta 10! Especially when they just pull up to stop as I'm approaching. Your brain still sees that vehicle in motion...well mine does. This is one of many things that really choppy my hide.

3. J-94

J-94 Zealot
    Gold

Braille lettering on drive through ATM's
    People who order a burger, fries, and a diet coke
    People who incessantly complain about how terrible there life is
    Families of more than 6
    Four way stops
    Yield signs, where there should be stop signs
    Snobs...
    i could keep going

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

When People do annoying things around me and people think it's me.

Teachers that think children have no rights/ Beyotchy teachers (1 so far of my entire life)

When I forget to do homework. The waterworks come, my body is going 100 miles an hour and I hear it from my parents via text so I get it when I get out of school. One time I did 14 problems in about 10 minutes. Then I had to go back to the clear back if the room to where Victoria was sitting cause she forgot to do hers too, but anyways I was trying to put my pen in the cap. I was shaking so badly I couldn't make it in!

My mom when she thinks I'm the grossest kid in school. When actually at the state if cleanest I'm in, I'm one of the cleanest in the grade.

Almost everything does. A few more but that's not really good for here.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

• Like Like x 1
  5. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

You should have stopped after "When I forget to do homework" the rest of your 'story' is nothing but ramblings and really doesn't apply. But you again get to mention the ever so elusive Victoria....
    Meh

• Like Like x 1
  6. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I have an accent and some people apparently can't understand it but they pretent to.
    They nod and yeah yeah me ........ It's not worth my time to talk to people who are ignorant

7. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

Ads that pop up over an article I'm reading on the Internet. I then have to click on the 'x' to close it so I can continue my reading. I don't mind banner ads but these ads are becoming very obtrusive. It is irritating as hell.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

This cricket behind my basement wall.
    I'm about to rip the drywall out and shoot it with a cannon.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

Thats why I didn't ramble on. I felt it went along with the story. If I didn't have to move I didn't have to put my pen away so quickly.

10. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

11. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I can't hear the cricket anymore, he must've seen my post.

12. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

Regarding Braille lettering on drive up ATMs: This is mandated by the Federal Governement with the Americans with Disabilities Act that was revised in 2004, if I recall, to include Braille lettering on ATMs. This is for a blind person that is a backseat passenger, more recent model ATMs also have a headphone jack with voice guidance to assist as well. New Amendments are being added to for ADA requirements for 2012. I am in the banking industry and have been asked about the Braille lettering more times than I can count.

13. CanadianNemo

CanadianNemo Genius
    Gold

Love it! Thanks for the insight Alex :)

14. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

Rudeness, don't care how bad your day is going, there is always someone somewhere having a worse day than you. Insurance companies, the only service you pay for and pray you never have to use in fear of having to pay more if by chance you actually have to use it and then end up paying even more to cover the cost of having to use it.

15. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Stupid people.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

I can read this.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

When I'm in the bathroom and there's no toilet paper left!

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

When I'm out hiking and there is no toilet or TP and I have to use dry leaves.

Also, immaturity, scammers, hard-to-read fonts, red tape, the infinite amount of tax laws and loopholes, big businessses evading taxes, career politicians who know how to buy votes with our tax dollars, long gaps in time where there are no episodes of my favorite TV shows, and when people fail to follow the chain of command or can't admit that they are wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Remind me to bring some TP along next time we hike together. I ain't walking beside no smelly woman.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Twitter handles ( is that what they are called?) everywhere. In the corner of every tv show. On every commercial.

Twitter makes me think of glitter. Glitter makes me think of that weekend with Benny in AC. You know why. ;)