It chaps my hide.

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
People that walk around like they are in a trance at Ikea and step out in front of your cart like they are on a suicide mission to get mowed over.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
People that walk around like they are in a trance at Ikea and step out in front of your cart like they are on a suicide mission to get mowed over.
Well, it's not like you're in a motorized vehicle and they are pedestrians crossing the road carelessly while sending an iMessage to their friend. You could probably hit them (perhaps at 50% of full force) and it's not like you're gonna get a ticket. They'll probably just get a bruise, and, more importantly, the beautiful lady you just hit with your cart could one day become your wife. People have met in weirder ways.

You're actually doing them a favor... You hit them with 50% of full force, and they'll be more alert from then on; in the future they'll avoid suffering more severe injuries when someone like me who isn't as forgiving purposely rams my cart into them at 95% of full force.

Reactions: Hondamaker

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Windows 8 .... Pretty much covers it for right now. I'm a creature of habit, so I'm not to fond of major OS changes.
I absolutely despise Windows 8. It was the worst $15 I ever spent, they were running a special for $15 if you bought a pc or laptop in the past 6 months and I was dumb enough to fall for it :mad:

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I absolutely despise Windows 8. It was the worst $15 I ever spent, they were running a special for $15 if you bought a pc or laptop in the past 6 months and I was dumb enough to fall for it :mad:
I bough it just before the price hike. Spent $39 or so on it. My vista machine got hosed so bad from errors that I figured, Why not? Gotta reinstall stuff anyway. LOL
Move to this corner for this, that corner for that... You know the story. I like a challenge though. Hahaha

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Chuck Lorre's rant at the end of every Big Bang Theory episode. Not the content, but the fact that he thinks I'm interested enough in what he has to say to hit pause and read all that. Big ego much, Lorre?

Je2180

Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
New York
People who walk around Times Square taking pictures. I don't mind it but do you really have to stop and then block the sidewalk when people are walking to do it.

Sent using iCafe app

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Someone's family welcoming committee at the bottom of the escalator at the airport after a very long flight.They are oblivious to the fact that people can't exit and there is no off button so chaos ensues and tempers flare.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Damn apps that don't use the built-in Twitter integration and ask me to enter my credentials--manually. It's not like it's a brand-new feature. Update your app or remove it from the App Store.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
These damned people still using Android and forcing me to keep my $20/mo. text plan. They should each be forced to pay me a small, reasonable fee to text me.

EDIT: To be totally fair, iMessage isn't flawless just yet, and it's nice to have SMS to fall back on when the iMessages don't go through for whatever reason.

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I know I've brought it up before, but Windows 8 chaps my hide on a daily basis. I would like to beat the crap out of the guy behind this atrocity of an operating system.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
It Chaps My Hide that when I download an app from the Mac App Store, the "Install" button doesn't change to "Open" after installation is complete like it does on iOS! Hoping Sir Jonathan Paul "Jony" Ive, KBE RDI will fix this in OS X 10.9. If anyone can do it, the man who's a knight can!