It chaps my hide.

Oct 14, 2011
Alabama
Having to feel obligated to tip everyone that hands you anything now a days....tipping is getting ridiculous
I agree with this. Especially at buffets. Receiving the check at the end of a meal at a buffet with a suggested tip of 20% blows my mind. Didn't I just serve myself? What's that about?

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I agree with this. Especially at buffets. Receiving the check at the end of a meal at a buffet with a suggested tip of 20% blows my mind. Didn't I just serve myself? What's that about?
exactly if anything the bill should be cheaper since the customer did all the work

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
People who think they are experts about a subject, let's say health as an example, and in reality know absolutely nothing at all. On top of it all they come across really ignorant.
These are also the people that can't hear a word you say about their health (for example).

;)

JFN

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Nor Cal
The posts in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Waking up Christmas morning to find your car broken into with the side window bashed in.

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Thanks guys. Not much taken - just have to replace credit cards, license, etc... After thinking about it all day, I guess I feel kind of sorry for the person who did it. I can't imagine how bad things must be for that person that they would be doing something like that on Christmas Eve! Pretty sad really.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
People who bump their own thread.
If nobody said anything in the last few hours then you should definitely bump it and ask "anyone?"

Come on man.