It chaps my hide.

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
I always pre-authorize by credit card at the pump and choose fill to avoid the slowdown and if I want less than full, say because the rate price is too high, then manually elect to stop say at $5, $10 or $15. I assume the people going to the cashier are either buying shelve items or paying cash.

Yeah the pre-limit that slows way to early is a pain.

Sent from my mobilephone using Tapatalk
that's a good way to get around it, however I'm horrible at balancing my checkbook and am constantly looking at my balance online. When you preauth a pump on a credit card they ping your account for $1 to make sure funds are available, meanwhile I forget how much I pumped and 3 days later go into shock and scramble to transfer money before overdraft fees. :(

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
that's a good way to get around it, however I'm horrible at balancing my checkbook and am constantly looking at my balance online. When you preauth a pump on a credit card they ping your account for $1 to make sure funds are available, meanwhile I forget how much I pumped and 3 days later go into shock and scramble to transfer money before overdraft fees. :(
lol. You gotta start keeping track better. :). That's why they print that receipt for you. ;)

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
True life stories where they have the real person telling their story but use actors to do reenactments and the actors look nothing at all like the real person. Take, "I didn't know I was pregnant" for example.

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
When Vuze makes me update and i keep getting this stupid error!

"/Applications/.install4j/inst_jre.cfg

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Sweating my butt off putting up Christmas decorations & now having numb fingers taking them down. Gotta love Florida weather. Lol

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Sweating my butt off putting up Christmas decorations & now having numb fingers taking them down. Gotta love Florida weather. Lol
It's -4°F out of the wind in the day here. Petty sure I could do short sleeves in Florida. How cold is it?

JubJubJub

Dec 22, 2011
-4f doesn't sound too bad, was -22f (-30c) last night and it's coming your way! At least It is entertaining to boil a cup of water and throw it into the outside air.

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Always getting behind drivers who are unwilling or just unaware that they can turn right at a red light.

Aug 31, 2010
It's -4°F out of the wind in the day here. Petty sure I could do short sleeves in Florida. How cold is it?

We've had such a mild winter in Alberta. Loving it!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Always getting behind drivers who are unwilling or just unaware that they can turn right at a red light.
I rarely turn right at a red. Between pedestrians and the malfunctioning red light cameras where I live. On top of poor visibility from the stop line I just wait. Nothing is worth dying for.
Well maybe Zooey Deschanel.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
No, but I talk loudly and I'd look weird talking. Cause Siri would be in my headphones, not outloud.
She would probably think you're talking on your phone or that you're crazy which isn't all bad. People generally leave crazy people alone so you don't have to worry about her stuffing you in her van, lol.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
She would probably think you're talking on your phone or that you're crazy which isn't all bad. People generally leave crazy people alone so you don't have to worry about her stuffing you in her van, lol.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app
Haha that is true. Good thing about annoying kids is they will never get kidnapped for very long.