It chaps my hide.

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
I rarely turn right at a red. Between pedestrians and the malfunctioning red light cameras where I live. On top of poor visibility from the stop line I just wait. Nothing is worth dying for.
Well maybe Zooey Deschanel.
Where I live pedestrians aren't an issue, there aren't any red light cameras and visibility is generally fine - just space cadets sitting still in front of me. If someone dying were a possibility, I would agree with you. But as far as Zooey Deschanel goes, I'm with you 100%!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
The medical app I just downloaded. It has tons of pictures of reproduction and male and female body parts, but only 1 picture of the heart. And I needed those pictures. :(

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Being forced to sit through hours of sensitivity/diversity training because others in your line of work constantly screw up and ruin it for the rest of you.

Reactions: RoofMonkey

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Being forced to sit through hours of sensitivity/diversity training because others in your line of work constantly screw up and ruin it for the rest of you.
I feel ya.
Used to hate the quarterly sexual harassment training. When I was on a submarine. All men. Really. Every three months.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The photosensitive epilepsy warning that I have to read every damn time I turn my PS3 on. Seriously Sony, there is no way to disable it?