It chaps my hide.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Did nails go out of style while I was sleeping or what?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Signatures. Especially the ones that are just the users name. Those are almost as bad as the ones that say where you posting from.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
The other thing about Tapatalk is that the same signature is used across all your forum profiles.

Sent from Tapatalk

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Living on a corner where people put those danged signs nearly every weekend and NEVER take them down... let's just say I hate it. But now they are wasting their time as I take them and put them right in the trash. Lady tried to call the police on me for voilating her "freedom of speech" and cop nearly wrote her a ticket for littering when she admitted putting the sign, as well as rocks to hold it down (empty box with rocks.... grrrr!) on my property. If they give me $100 deposit, refundable when they remove sign, no problem. Sans that they go in the trash.

Now I feel better! :)

Michael
Like those darn singlesinyourtown.com signs.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
The other thing about Tapatalk is that the same signature is used across all your forum profiles.

Sent from Tapatalk
I guess I don't understand the point of the signatures. Not just picking on you but yours is just "sent from tapatalk"
How is that applicable. Does that change the post that I read?

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
What chaps my hide is there's always someone in this world that's done everything you've done but better. If I was to say, "I walked to the top of Mount Everest today" they'd reply "I've done that too, but bare foot and blind folded" you know the type, probably half reading this are them! ....well that chaps my hide. Stop it!

iHolophyte

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
What chaps my hide is there's always someone in this world that's done everything you've done but better. If I was to say, "I walked to the top of Mount Everest today" they'd reply "I've done that too, but bare foot and blind folded" you know the type, probably half reading this are them! ....well that chaps my hide. Stop it!
iHolophyte
You forgot to add Uphill both ways in the snow. Lol

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I guess I don't understand the point of the signatures. Not just picking on you but yours is just "sent from tapatalk"
How is that applicable. Does that change the post that I read?
You'll love his other signature even more. I don't think you can see it from the app.