It chaps my hide.

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
What chaps my hide is there's always someone in this world that's done everything you've done but better. If I was to say, "I walked to the top of Mount Everest today" they'd reply "I've done that too, but bare foot and blind folded" you know the type, probably half reading this are them! ....well that chaps my hide. Stop it!

iHolophyte
Yeah, I agree. Except it chaps my hide at least 3 times more than yours! Haha - just joking.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I guess I don't understand the point of the signatures. Not just picking on you but yours is just "sent from tapatalk"
How is that applicable. Does that change the post that I read?
Some items that at times can be important are that Tapatalk users can't; access the like function, notifications, PM's, can't see profile signatures and sometimes we have to upload images via Tapatalk hosting vs native forum hosting.

PM's can be a biggy. In the past I've received a bunch of PMs where the sender assumed I was just ignoring them because they could see I was in forum but not responding.
Also some might think you're being rude about not thanking a post or wonder why you post thanks replies vs using the like system.

Some assuming you're on a desktop might wonder at spelling/auto-spelling errors or why it takes you forever to reply or why your posts are so short.

Many times I've had someone tell me, the link is in my signature! Well yeah, I can't see that.

Finally, not an important matter here but on Android forums it's kind of important to provide your context; model phone, version of Android/ROM, modified kernels etc.

You can imagine having to retype that can be a b****.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
You'll love his other signature even more. I don't think you can see it from the app.
Strange though that while I've linked the POST and tested the link separately, the signature link only takes you to the PAGE. Having to find it further down kind of reduces the point but I'm guessing it would really be annoying if I credited the source of the quotes :)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Strange though that while I've linked the POST and tested the link separately, the signature link only takes you to the PAGE. Having to find it further down kind of reduces the point but I'm guessing it would really be annoying if I credited the source of the quotes :)
I've never actually been compelled to click them. I was referring to the quotes themselves.

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
Some items that at times can be important are that Tapatalk users can't; access the like function, notifications, PM's, can't see profile signatures and sometimes we have to upload images via Tapatalk hosting vs native forum hosting.

PM's can be a biggy. In the past I've received a bunch of PMs where the sender assumed I was just ignoring them because they could see I was in forum but not responding.
Also some might think you're being rude about not thanking a post or wonder why you post thanks replies vs using the like system.

Some assuming you're on a desktop might wonder at spelling/auto-spelling errors or why it takes you forever to reply or why your posts are so short.

Many times I've had someone tell me, the link is in my signature! Well yeah, I can't see that.

Finally, not an important matter here but on Android forums it's kind of important to provide your context; model phone, version of Android/ROM, modified kernels etc.

You can imagine having to retype that can be a b****.

The reason I use tapatalk is for ease! Rather than being sat at my, Laptop or pc, I can be out and about. In fact I've never logged onto a forum using my pc. I've better things to use my pc for. I only read forums, for advice or to answer topics, I have no interest in your profile, how liked you are, or what you do for a living. Hence why tapatalk suits me for my purposes within a forum

iHolophyte

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
The reason I use tapatalk is for ease! Rather than being sat at my, Laptop or pc, I can be out and about. In fact I've never logged onto a forum using my pc. I've better things to use my pc for. I only read forums, for advice or to answer topics, I have no interest in your profile, how liked you are, or what you do for a living. Hence why tapatalk suits me for my purposes within a forum

iHolophyte
Like you, most of my posts are from Tapatalk. Am also a fan and use it for more or less for the same reason. My earlier post was to explain how a signature indicating that a post is from Tapatalk explains the context of the posting/poster. That being very different from someone in the forum on a desktop.

Sent from Tapatalk

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
IP5, can you explain me your signature? It sounds a little trollish.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
When I sleep trough my alarm because I forgot to check the phone volume before I fell asleep.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Coming soon to DVD previews that say look for it on DVD and Blu-ray instead of telling you the date it comes out.

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Flying. Given no time restraints, I would use any and every other means of travel.

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Good suggestion. Found out last night that my neck pillow got sold in our yard sale this summer!

furndaddy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 16, 2010
Indiana
Flying into Orange county/John Wayne airport this morning. I'm hoping it's more efficient than LAX.