It chaps my hide.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
When people will tinker & buy toys for their cars, Mod them...whatever.... When they apparently can't pay other bills or money owed to others.

Jan 22, 2011
MO
It chaps my hide that my phone gets heavier & heavier with every video i take or app I download.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
It kinda chaps my hide that some people have left the eiC because I miss them. Wish they would come back. There is a lot of iStuff to talk about and more to come.

To the people who have moved on for their own reasons, - You will be welcomed back with open arms and hugs and kisses if you choose to return.

Ya'll are missed! :cry:

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
It kinda chaps my hide that some people have left the eiC because I miss them. Wish they would come back. There is a lot of iStuff to talk about and more to come.

To the people who have moved on for their own reasons, - You will be welcomed back with open arms and hugs and kisses if you choose to return.

Ya'll are missed! :cry:
we all still chat to twitEic ( lol that's what I call it). Good post though!

RedWritingHood

Bronze
Jan 22, 2011
MO
just picked up my dog from teethcleaning while he has clean teeth now he also has his testicles missing I am still in shock
so, they did this without your permission? They just assumed your dog was there to be neutered?

I'd be soooo mad!

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
just picked up my dog from teethcleaning while he has clean teeth now he also has his testicles missing I am still in shock
Imagine how he feels, you told the poor guy he's going in to have his teeth cleaned and he wakes up having something else cleaned out. Did the vet charge for this?