it is time i say goodbye to my iPhone :(

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
i like it its just the whole price drop thing is getting to me. i put it on CL for a day and guys are asking to pay 200 for it, i just cant take this beating anymore. now some guy wants to give me a graphite gray blackberry pearl and 100 cash so i might have to take it ( have a 4GB iPhone by the way). i was huge into cell phones before the iPhone and i had a new phone about every two weeks, i miss that lol, ive had it since iday and its the longest time ive kept a phone. i might just have to sell up and wait till Christmas and get money and wait for the bigger better iPhone to be released. but i just needed to let this out lol. any suggestions on what to do?

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
i like it its just the whole price drop thing is getting to me. i put it on CL for a day and guys are asking to pay 200 for it, i just cant take this beating anymore. now some guy wants to give me a graphite gray blackberry pearl and 100 cash so i might have to take it ( have a 4GB iPhone by the way). i was huge into cell phones before the iPhone and i had a new phone about every two weeks, i miss that lol, ive had it since iday and its the longest time ive kept a phone. i might just have to sell up and wait till Christmas and get money and wait for the bigger better iPhone to be released. but i just needed to let this out lol. any suggestions on what to do?

Ill buy it off of you!

Scott

Sep 24, 2007
yes man i agree i bought mine which im selling ( 8 Gig) and its still brand new, i was originally gonna buy and sell , and its crazy how big the drop was.. Im gonna loose money but i need it gone anyway. Im sticking with my other phone

Dimsum

Sep 22, 2007
I seriously don't know what you are crying about. Apple did give you a $100 rebate, so even though you lost some money, losing $100 is better than losing $200. Also you bought the product on the very first day - so what did you expect, Apple to keep selling it at $599 till the iPhone v2.0 comes out? Of course not... over time it would get discounted - bit by bit.

You say you get a new phone every 2 weeks? Well then you should be familiar to paying top prices for new phones and their value going down - thats just the way life is. Why do you buy something so soon if you are just going to be so miserable about it? When iPhone v2.0 comes out .. wait like 3 months before buying it - then it will go from $600 down to like $300 and then you wont complain.

A new cell phone every 2 weeks hey? geez tough life! .. not everyone is that lucky.. so no need to complain. There are people on this forum who don't even have an iPhone.. you have one and your only valid reason for selling it is because "you don't keep a phone this long"?

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
I seriously don't know what you are crying about. Apple did give you a $100 rebate, so even though you lost some money, losing $100 is better than losing $200. Also you bought the product on the very first day - so what did you expect, Apple to keep selling it at $599 till the iPhone v2.0 comes out? Of course not... over time it would get discounted - bit by bit.

You say you get a new phone every 2 weeks? Well then you should be familiar to paying top prices for new phones and their value going down - thats just the way life is. Why do you buy something so soon if you are just going to be so miserable about it? When iPhone v2.0 comes out .. wait like 3 months before buying it - then it will go from $600 down to like $300 and then you wont complain.

A new cell phone every 2 weeks hey? geez tough life! .. not everyone is that lucky.. so no need to complain. There are people on this forum who don't even have an iPhone.. you have one and your only valid reason for selling it is because "you don't keep a phone this long"?
I must agree, i love phones, but you have to agree with me in this aspect, know one was planning on loosing 200 dollars 2 months later... and even though i got my store credit loosing 100 is still a lot of money. And yes having a new phone roughly every two weeks was good and i would pay top dollar and i didn't loose as much as this...NEVER. so i better sell and get what i can before i start getting offers with people saying they will trade me a razr. lol. sorry if this post offends any of you but its just the way i feel and its completely fine if you disagree.:)

mrgisriel

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Goodluck man, the only advice I have is that I like the iPhone 100 times better then the blackberry pearl
I think the only phone I have had that I like the same as the iPhone is the blackjack which I keep in my closet as a back up or if I just want to use that for the day ;)

Derek Gisriel