It looks like the iPad is replacing the laptop

Tau Ceti

Aug 30, 2013
I walked into Panera Bread and 3 people were using 3rd Party Keyboards with their iPad.
That's too bad for the iMacs. I guess we need new apps that run on 27" displays to
bump up iMac sales. I only saw 1 MacBook Pro.
It makes me wonder how we ever got by without WiFi Hotspots. LOL

Apple makes the best products.

I just wish there was a Polar Golfer App that ran on Mac OS X.

Tau

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
My sister and I both have a MacBook Pro. I had an iPad but I didn't use it. My mom uses it now for Facebook as it's perfect on the bigger screen.

Sent using iCafe app

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I have both an iPad 3 and a 13" MacBook Pro Retina. Throughout the day, I find myself switching back and forth the two depending on what I am doing. At the end of the day, the MBP is at 25% or less battery remaining and the iPad is usually down to about 40% or less. I like having both at my disposal throughout the day and wouldn't want to give either one up for the other.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I have both an iPad 3 and a 13" MacBook Pro Retina. Throughout the day, I find myself switching back and forth the two depending on what I am doing. At the end of the day, the MBP is at 25% or less battery remaining and the iPad is usually down to about 40% or less. I like having both at my disposal throughout the day and wouldn't want to give either one up for the other.
My MBP usually lasts me the whole day until I am about to go to bed. I used my iPhone way more than the iPad when I had one. From what I have seen, the majority of people with iPads use them for games and Facebook as it has the bigger screen. I don't play games anymore, and Facebook is just fine on my iPhone. :)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Aww mann! Well, I'll give you that for sure. That's tough after eye surgery. I've had surgeries before, but nothing like eye surgery.
It's fine. I'm healing nicely, and hope to have at least a temporary prescription and glasses in a few days so I can see finer detail.

I can already drive, though, so no worries there.

funny-gif-car-accident-lucky-driver.gif

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
It's fine. I'm healing nicely, and hope to have at least a temporary prescription and glasses in a few days so I can see finer detail.

I can already drive, though, so no worries there.

View attachment 30743
That's good that you can drive still, or now. I sure hope though that the GIF you posted isn't for real. If so then people may be after ya via helicopter!

Sent using iCafe app