It never has worked ?

catsalleyt

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Paloma, California
Everybody says Ibrickr is so easy to use.. Am I missing something? I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 phone. I used the ZiPhone jailbreak. I also installed the ibrickr fix with the installer. When I use Ibrickr it acts like its going to work but it never installs anything on my phone.. Is there another program I could try that would allow me to install files onto my phone?
Thanks!

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I do it manually.

Cyberdumck = Mac
WinSCP = Windows

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
If you have Wi-Fi then download a program called WinSCP to your desktop.(make sure you have BSD subsystem and OpenSSH installed on your phone)

Otherwise, you could try iPhoneBrowser.(doesn't require Wi-Fi, you connect via USB)

Hope this helps

catsalleyt

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Paloma, California
If you have Wi-Fi then download a program called WinSCP to your desktop.(make sure you have BSD subsystem and OpenSSH installed on your phone)

Otherwise, you could try iPhoneBrowser.(doesn't require Wi-Fi, you connect via USB)

Hope this helps
Thanks for the help. Im a novice and wanted to know if this program is for advanced users.. don't want to screw things up..

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Thanks for the help. Im a novice and wanted to know if this program is for advanced users.. don't want to screw things up..
WinSCP is a good app, and not for advanced users - it just establishes a connection to the iPhone for you. What you do after that is up to you. Should work well for moving files back and forth and so forth ....

catsalleyt

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
Paloma, California
WinSCP is a good app, and not for advanced users - it just establishes a connection to the iPhone for you. What you do after that is up to you. Should work well for moving files back and forth and so forth ....
patrickj
Thanks for the quick response. Is this program used for adding apps to my phone?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
patrickj
Thanks for the quick response. Is this program used for adding apps to my phone?
You're welcome. And Yes, you can just drag and drop a .app folder for an app in order to add it - it gives you an Explorer-like view to move files and folders back and forth to the phone ...