it'd be easier to just call AT&T but it's 12:13am...

JZD18

Jun 9, 2009
Alright i upgraded to a iPhone 3G from a Blackjack2 and ordered it online. with the purchase i also got a $30 case for it. I don't like the case (it's clear with a plastic covering and a screen protector) (if you think i should like this case let me know why.) but anyways i want to know if i can just take it to the local ATT store and exchange it for a different one? (i was thinking about getting the "body glove" case or whatever its called its like rubber and covers the back. let me know what's best for me thanks.

also i do have the receipt that came in the package.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I prefer silicone cases. I like to have the "grip", so it doesn't slide around on tables and desks.

I wouldn't think an AT&T store would accept the return since it wasn't purchase there. You'll probably have to go through the online store you went through. How long ago did you buy it? You could also try selling it here or on ebay.

JZD18

Jun 9, 2009
received it last tuesday so i probably bought it about two weeks ago.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
They should let you return it then. I think it's usually a 30 day exchange policy. You'll just be out the shipping cost to get it to them, but that won't be much since it's small. Do you still have the receipt they sent with it? If so, it should have the return info on it. If not, check online.