iThrown = Lawsuit?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
What a stupid app. Many will "throw" their phone and it will slip out of their hand. I guess the only lawsuit I can see is suing yourself for being dumb enough to download this app and actually use it.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Yet another useless app taking up space in the store.

tfawbush

Oct 11, 2008
Get a rubbery case and hold on.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've actually thrown my iPhones several times. Most of the time it's into the couch or on my bed, other times I miss. Oops.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Haha you miss:p
-I once threw my iPhone on the bed cause I was really tired from school, and I forgot that I had the mink-like blanket over it and I caught my iPhone before it slid off my bed inevitably hitting the air vent lol!:p

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
There's only one way to tell if it's really accurate..

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
There's only one way to tell if it's really accurate..
HAHAHAHAH! ROTFL. I wonder how many iPhones they broke while developing the app. LOL

You know it's actually not accurate because I was showing it off to one of my girly friends. I "threw" the iPhone as hard as I could and it registered like 10 meters. I reluctantly let her try. She just gently "tossed" it and it kept going and going and going. She registered like 50 meters, with just a little flick of the wrist!

I smell a rat.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
I would never throw my iPhone, Regardless of how pissed I am or what. That's just a No No in my book.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yeah I couldnt to throw my iPhone either:p
-Out of all my friends that have had iPhones...mine was the best taken care of. Like my iPhone still looked like it had came out of the box, my friends iPhones were always being slid across tables, dropped on table when they sat down, thrown in their pockets which also held keys...yeeeaaahhh most of their iPhones looked damaged.

-Except my friends iPhones have dents in the aluminum and stuff, I even have one friend who dropped his on that black part of the bottom and it cracked and came off and he tried to tape it back on:p

Last edited by a moderator: