iToner for 1.1.1 AVAILABLE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
excellent! i've been waiting for itoner to get updated to work with 1.1.1. though i'm not sure how long they'll be able to keep up with changes Apple may make with future firmware versions until they give up. this last round to get it to work with 1.1.1 took a little while and there will be some point where sinking more development work into it will cost them more than they'll earn in sales... :(

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
This is absolutely fantastic! I don't use this - yet - but might start to once I get leopard on my laptop (current 10.3.9). It is good to see Ambrosia is working fast and well on this. Gives me some hope that it will work for a good few updates at least (till we get a major one).

Lucas7

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
Steve Jobs just announced Apple will accept 3rd party apps now! IToner forever!
viva le revolution!
:laugh2::laugh2:

volcomguysd

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Yay!

If anyone is wondering, I can confirm that iToner is working normally after the update. All I had to do was update and resync.

Easy as pie!

Mactech

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Update: NOT WORKING

I installed the update and even tried to install it on several new Mac systems, all running 10.4.10. No luck, it would display the name in my sounds list but no sound when selected...

Anyone else having any luck? I even restored my iPhone just in case, I tried it again after the restore and same issue, my ringtone is in the list, however when you select the ringtone it does not work.

And yes the ringtone works because I used the same ringtone before the iTunes 1.1.1 update. I tried it both in mp3 and AAC format.

1. fresh restore of the iPhone.

2. Fresh install of iToner on a brand new Mac

3. fresh install on an older G5

4. I restarted the phone each time to make sure

5. No luck... I almost paid for the full version too. Any word from Ambrosia? :mad:

mediarite

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
ColoRADo
^^^
I'm having the same problem as Mactech. Song title appears in list, but the song doesn't appear to actually transfer. I'd be happy to pay if it works.

mediarite

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
ColoRADo
Here's what the guys at Ambrosia recommended and it worked for me...

Delete any iToner ringtones on your phone via iToner. Then reload them plus one or two more. I did that and it works perfect now. They're getting my money.

Mactech

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Still not working

I will try several ringtones instead of just the one. Like another poster wrote, sync more than one ringtone at the time. That seems odd since I was able to sync one ringtone with the previous version of of the software pre 1.1.1.

Like I wrote before, I reset my iPhone, then tried to sync a ringtone (mp3 and AAC format. It still does not work.