Its a little tricky..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

beaken

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
So when I setup my iPhone it asks you to login to your iTunes account to finish the setup. My question is, is there a way to change what iTunes account you have setup on your phone? Or did they just make you login to the account for some other reason and nothing is actually placed on your phone?

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
When you are in the iTunes Store you should be able to click on your name in the upper right hand corner. At that point, you can choose to login to a different Apple or AOL account.

beaken

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
When you are in the iTunes Store you should be able to click on your name in the upper right hand corner. At that point, you can choose to login to a different Apple or AOL account.

I got that part. But my concern here is that is there anything related to the account in which you used at activation time placed on the iPhone?

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
As of this moment, no, but in a few days the WiFi music store may use that account. It may have you login from the phone, but this is unknown as of right now.

beaken

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
As of this moment, no, but in a few days the WiFi music store may use that account. It may have you login from the phone, but this is unknown as of right now.
yah thats where im heading right now. The account that I used to sign up is an account I wont wish to use on the phone. So I guess this will get more interesting as we find out more info on the WiFi store.