Its A Miracleee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 28, 2007
woooo im so happy right noww, i couldnt find my iiPhone earbuds all day and i like them compared to my old motorola ones..(i know there are much better ones but w.e) so my mom says come here and i go and see that the batch of clothes she washed has my earbuds sticking out of them, i pull them out, stick it into the phone to see if it works and it does! i think it got louder or maybe im just being paranoid.. LOL wewt it works, lets hope it doesn't happen to the phone itself ;D

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
woooo im so happy right noww, i couldnt find my iiPhone earbuds all day and i like them compared to my old motorola ones..(i know there are much better ones but w.e) so my mom says come here and i go and see that the batch of clothes she washed has my earbuds sticking out of them, i pull them out, stick it into the phone to see if it works and it does! i think it got louder or maybe im just being paranoid.. LOL wewt it works, lets hope it doesn't happen to the phone itself ;D
1. Glad you found the earbuds.

2. Your mom washes your clothes?

Aug 28, 2007
im 14 :p

is that not allowed on these forums, if it isn't, i have parental permission so it ok :p

EDIT:: before everyone starts saying that im a spoiled brat and crap, i am nott... i worked hard during the summer and made 480 bucks and when they announced it was 400 i ran to the store and got it, so that was a pretty good turn of events :)

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
im 14 :p

is that not allowed on these forums, if it isn't, i have parental permission so it ok :p

EDIT:: before everyone starts saying that im a spoiled brat and crap, i am nott... i worked hard during the summer and made 480 bucks and when they announced it was 400 i ran to the store and got it, so that was a pretty good turn of events :)

I am sorry. I assumed you were older. But I still hope you help with chores around the house;) I am a mom and I have 2 kids. (7 and 9 years old)