It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i have just started watching this show in this latest season and am LOVING IT! the show is so messed up and twisted that it appeals to my dark humor and i think it's definitely one of the best shows on television.

anyone watch it?

i'm about to go run out and get the DVDs so i know everything there is to know:p

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
One of the funniest shows on TV. I TiVod the episode last night because I was watching The Office and something else. The first time I saw an episode I felt so bad for laughing at the content, but you get used to it. Awesome show.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Own all the seasons. One of the best comedies on TV today. The characters on that show definitley reach absolute levels of depravity, which is what gives that show its charm. Charile is my favorite ("Wild Card"). Danny DeVito is also really good on the show. The first season (for the first few episodes) you can tell that they were trying to take it to really dark levels, but it seemed a little off....once they introduce Danny DeVito's character (Frank - the Dad), the show automatically took off. NetFlix or buy the other seasons and watch those first.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
yeah i'm definitely going to buy them

and sometimes i feel bad for laughing, but that's a good thing XD

Because I cut the brakes....WILDCARD!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
lol screw you OJ ;)

Been meaning to start watching this show. I'll have to catch up...

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
One of the best shows on TV right now. First 2 seasons were ridiculously awesome! They hang out in LA all the time at the bars watching the Eagles games. Pretty cool.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
They hang out in LA all the time at the bars watching the Eagles games. Pretty cool.
that's pretty badass.
i like how they all act and write, that makes it more funny

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
thought last night was rather lame.
i laughed a little but i think it's one of the worst ep's they've had.

Oct 16, 2008
The Apple Store :)
thought last night was rather lame.
i laughed a little but i think it's one of the worst ep's they've had.
I love the show, but this season has not been great. I think the premise might be wearing a little thin.

The one where Dee and Charlie were convinced they had eaten human flesh was pretty funny, though.