Its been awhile since anyone asked. Headphone for Music.

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Zipur, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Zipur

Zipur Member
    Bronze

What the current best headphone you are using? I use Senn IE6s which are pretty nice sounding plus very light. But they are getting long in tooth and with the iPhone 5 coming out it may be time for an upgrade.

Any suggestions?

2. CASEACE79

CASEACE79 Contributor
    Bronze

Earbud or over the ear?

3. kunfuzious

kunfuzious Member
    Bronze

For everyday use, I use the Beats Tour. The control talk works with Siri, and the sound quality, while bass heavy, is pretty good.

I still use my Bose QC3s at home and on the airplane.

4. Smarty2600

Smarty2600 Member
    Bronze

I have heard good things about the klipsch s4, I'm pretty sure that's the model name. It apparently integrates well with iOS and in general is good performing ear buds for $80 according to reviews.

5. Tmoreno2425

Tmoreno2425 New Member

I just picked up the new Bowers and Wilkins in ear. They sound awesome but the price is kind of steep.

6. CASEACE79

CASEACE79 Contributor
    Bronze

I love my Bose MIE2i. They stay in place no matter what. Even with intense workouts. And the sound is, well Bose.

7. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

We have mostly beats Thinking of it we have quiet a few beats by dre

8. brollikk

brollikk Member

I have the beats by dre tour and klipsch s4i. I'd recommend the klipsch simply because they have decent audio quality, but more importantly are extremely light and stay in your ear through heavy movements (not possible with the beats by dre tour unless you are using foam tips).

9. sorbet

sorbet Member
    Bronze

i use the dre beats i got with my HTC rezound. works fine, but i don't notice any differences anyway.

10. playerout

playerout Member

I've got Bose MIE2i too! I use them when I go running or training...and it's true...they stick to your ear perfectly..and with Bose quality!
    My parents also bought me Sennheiser mm70i for my birthday..and I have to say they're also great!

Bass is heavy..but actually highs are better..very clear and o distortions. The sound is pretty clear. And the best thing about 'em is the soundproofing. works in both directions: people around you can't hear what you're listening to, even if you turn the volume VERY up! And you don't have any "intrusion" in your ear, cause they're very isolated from the sounds of the urban forest.
    And the price is reasonable!

11. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

My son swears by the Beatz. Personally I just use the basic earbuds that came with my iPhone.

12. misspstechtalk

misspstechtalk New Member

I just use the headphones that come with the iPhone, but they have been acting weird lately. I just reviewed the her phones from Subjekt and they are great!