Its been awhile since anyone asked. Headphone for Music.

Zipur

Bronze
Aug 26, 2011
Texas
What the current best headphone you are using? I use Senn IE6s which are pretty nice sounding plus very light. But they are getting long in tooth and with the iPhone 5 coming out it may be time for an upgrade.

Any suggestions?

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
For everyday use, I use the Beats Tour. The control talk works with Siri, and the sound quality, while bass heavy, is pretty good.

I still use my Bose QC3s at home and on the airplane.

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
I have heard good things about the klipsch s4, I'm pretty sure that's the model name. It apparently integrates well with iOS and in general is good performing ear buds for $80 according to reviews.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
I love my Bose MIE2i. They stay in place no matter what. Even with intense workouts. And the sound is, well Bose.

Jul 28, 2010
I have the beats by dre tour and klipsch s4i. I'd recommend the klipsch simply because they have decent audio quality, but more importantly are extremely light and stay in your ear through heavy movements (not possible with the beats by dre tour unless you are using foam tips).

Mar 7, 2012
I love my Bose MIE2i. They stay in place no matter what. Even with intense workouts. And the sound is, well Bose.
I've got Bose MIE2i too! I use them when I go running or training...and it's true...they stick to your ear perfectly..and with Bose quality!
My parents also bought me Sennheiser mm70i for my birthday..and I have to say they're also great!

Bass is heavy..but actually highs are better..very clear and o distortions. The sound is pretty clear. And the best thing about 'em is the soundproofing. works in both directions: people around you can't hear what you're listening to, even if you turn the volume VERY up! And you don't have any "intrusion" in your ear, cause they're very isolated from the sounds of the urban forest.
And the price is reasonable!

Apr 23, 2012
I just use the headphones that come with the iPhone, but they have been acting weird lately. I just reviewed the her phones from Subjekt and they are great!