Its now the 29th For ME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
LIke i said for me it is now 12:16am which means its Friday the 29th! Just sucks that there are no AT&T or Apple stores in Iraq for me to wait in line in. Anyone care to pick me up one and mail it to me:laugh2:?

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Its not really secret info. The secret info is the places that we stop and the means of transportation into the AOR. Even thats not really secret info. Just stuff we don't fallin into the wrong hands so they'd know where we were at what times you know?

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
I don't even know what to say to that kind of offer guys. I really would appreciate it and want to take it in a second but then there's part of me that feels like I haven't done anything to earn this type offer. But those who honestly would chip in I really do thank you guys for that type of generosity (sp?) I really don't know what to say regardless of the outcome of the offer other than I'm grateful for even the idea.

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
Hey Roman, I think we can pull this off for you, I just got an idea, I was thinking about calling a reporter friend at one of the local TV stations and tell them about you and how you're over there risking your hiney for us wanting an iPhone.

So while the excitement is high for the iPhone can you set up a Pay Pal account where people can send the money? Then I'll call the TV station and give them the info and go from there, also give me all of your military info, company, rank etc.

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Wow I'm really in awe over all this. I already have a paypal account as I'm a frequent ebay user. But I'm really in awe. Captain4004 I'll pm you in a little bit.