It's reality show clip time!

H

Hayesimus

Do any of you watch Reality Shows? Or are people FINALLY threw with them? I've always like the Real World, but none of the road rules or gauntlets or anything. I also love(d) The Girls Nextdoor. What's your guilty pleasure?

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Hmm...would Intervention count as a reality show? I've watched a few of those this week. They're pretty...addicting. ;)

H

Hayesimus

It totally counts. :p

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I watch Survivor for the games and obstacles. I really don't care for the deceitful rest of it, but the games seem like such fun.

I of course love Top Chef, Iron Chef, Ace of Cakes (not particularly reality as there is no contest) and I also watch the Real Housewives shows (NYC, OC, ATL, NJ).

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
we need a celebrity deathmatch show.

like for REAL.

that is a reality show i would watch.

H

Hayesimus

meh. i've been doing that a lot lately. its not like i don't know the difference. But for some reason while I'm typing I write the word that SOUNDS like the one I'm thinking... on accident. Like I'll put,"Did she no who one?" when I mean,"Did she know who won?" Its very confusing... Don't make fun of my brain tumor please...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yeah, uh, stop doing that.

Me and wifey watch Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Chopped, Chopping Block.... pretty much all the reality cooking shows that exist, really. Beyond that, not so much.

We used to like Apprentice and the Celebrity variation, but this past season of the latter was unbearable to watch. Every single person annoyed the crap out of me, and each episode was inexplicably 2 hours long. Uncalled for.

H

Hayesimus

I wasn't trying to be. It would seriously explain a great many things...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This thread needs more reality show clips. One of my favorites, Flipping Out on Bravo.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Flipping Out has got to be one of the most ridiculous shows ever. Jeff is just insane. Those clips are great.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Used to like Survivor but it got boring after the 4th season. My current favorites are Amazing Race, Top Chef, and The Apprentice (but I agree with Dave about this last Celebrity version being a waste of airtime).

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Used to like Survivor but it got boring after the 4th season. My current favorites are Amazing Race, Top Chef, and The Apprentice (but I agree with Dave about this last Celebrity version being a waste of airtime).
I'd recommend grabbing Survivor All Stars. I watch (and love) Survivor and that was one of the best seasons ever.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I watch all the vh1 shows
i love money
charm school
RR RR Challenge (MTV)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I'd recommend grabbing Survivor All Stars. I watch (and love) Survivor and that was one of the best seasons ever.
I posted a pic of Rupert and myself on iRovr and nobody had a clue who he was!:p

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I posted a pic of Rupert and myself on iRovr and nobody had a clue who he was!:p
True, that. I thought he was the werewolf guy in the commercials! Tounge Smile