It's Wednesday, Where's my update?

fosterhere

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Cold Spring on Hudson, NY
Well guess what ? After reading about the impending update and the problems associated with any future updates I decided to restore my Aptap moded iPhone. Well as I hit the restore button iTunes askes me to download the new iPhone software. Its doing it now :laugh2: I will restore and reboot :D

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Well guess what ? After reading about the impending update and the problems associated with any future updates I decided to restore my Aptap moded iPhone. Well as I hit the restore button iTunes askes me to download the new iPhone software. Its doing it now :laugh2: I will restore and reboot :D
Copy/Paste much? Howz about next time just giving us a link? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
foster-there is no NEW update. everytime you restore your phone you have to download and reinstall the last issued updated, which happens to be 1.0.2 :)

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
foster-there is no NEW update. everytime you restore your phone you have to download and reinstall the last issued updated, which happens to be 1.0.2 :)
Know what? That really sucks. What if ive moddrb mt phone anf any new updates will break a nod that I need? But something happens with my phone and I need to restore of? The only way to FET my phone working again is to break the MPD that I really nerd.

AngelJO008

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Know what? That really sucks. What if ive moddrb mt phone anf any new updates will break a nod that I need? But something happens with my phone and I need to restore of? The only way to FET my phone working again is to break the MPD that I really nerd.
Did you type this on your phone? :D it was kinds hard to read ;)