Itune Ringtone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

d4vid

Sep 12, 2007
Hey everyone..
I just got a 4gig iPhone today and I LOVE IT! only problem i'm having is creating ringtones.. I bought a kanye west "stronger" just to see if it works but its not working for me? Does ringtones only work for certain songs? sorry if this topic has been discussed but i'm very new to the forums... and I just wasted 1.99 purchasing songs from iTunes :/

tsmith00

Jun 30, 2007
Hey everyone..
I just got a 4gig iPhone today and I LOVE IT! only problem i'm having is creating ringtones.. I bought a kanye west "stronger" just to see if it works but its not working for me? Does ringtones only work for certain songs? sorry if this topic has been discussed but i'm very new to the forums... and I just wasted 1.99 purchasing songs from iTunes :/

You need the latest iTunes version (7.4.1) and make sure that there is a ringtone bell symbol next to the song you pick.

After you buy the song, you can click on STORE>CREATE RINGTONE and go from there...

d4vid

Sep 12, 2007
You need the latest iTunes version (7.4.1) and make sure that there is a ringtone bell symbol next to the song you pick.

After you buy the song, you can click on STORE>CREATE RINGTONE and go from there...
o.O OK there is NO RINGTONE bell symbol next to the song I picked :/ Thanks!