iTunes 10.5 beta 8 is out

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by the watcher, Sep 9, 2011.

1. the watcher

the watcher Member
    Bronze

I hope this fix the problem I have been having with itune music match... Can't wait to get home from work

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Thanks for the heads up.(y)

3. the watcher

the watcher Member
    Bronze

Bummer still can't get itune music match to upload all my music to the cloud :( so far it can only get 4000 of my 17000 music Library.... I can't even listen to the 4k that's already uploaded to the cloud.. it's a sad day bcuz my iPhone was and is my Primary device that I use to listen to music now I can't SMH..I wish I could just load the music back on my iPhone the regular way but it seems like that feature in iTunes to sink your music is no longer there Grrrrrr

4. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

the release notes say the match isn't exactly right yet.

5. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius
    Platinum

also says if you're having trouble with playback and are on iOS5b7, try turning off iTunes Match in Settings > Music, then turn it back on.

6. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

Why would you want to do that anyway? It will all be deleted at the conclusion of the beta period according to the release notes.

7. the watcher

the watcher Member
    Bronze

Maybe I should have read the notes shame on me... And the reason why a want to upload my hole music library because 1. I already payed and 2. Why not

8. patrickj

patrickj Genius
    Gold

For now, the why not is that Apple's making it clear they may wipe your / everyone's stuff at a moment's notice while they're still testing these features. For now iCloud Backup and features like this one are nice for testing, seeing that they work, and not much more.