iTunes 10.5 is out now!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I didn't know that this update was via the 'Software Update...' feature. I just hit the dev portal and downloaded the new beta version. Clicking on the software update button comes back with no available updates? Strange.

FYI - the latest beta of iTunes is 10.5.1 :)

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
My installation didn't go well at all either....after restarting the computer, and clicking on iTunes, error message popped up saying to reinstall again... I can't remember the error code it gave. It won't even let me open iTunes...I have to remove it completely, and reinstall again. I tried the repair feature under the uninstall programs in the control panel, but it didn't help.

Now to top it off I have windows updates also downloading, and slowing me down. Grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
seriously....am I the only one that is having a problem installing 10.5?

keeps giving me error 7 (windows error 5)....Please install iTunes again.

The installation itself seems to be fine...it's only after it's done, and I try to open iTunes that the message appears... ()^&^)&)^)*)&*^(*%^

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
....just realized I missed a step....after installing the files it told me to do, I was suppose to go to windows update and install any updates for those files....I'm installing those updates now, I hope it works!

tick tock...tick tock...

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
What will 10.5 do for me since I'm still on Snow Leopard?

Have they decided to let us non-Lion people have iCloud? :confused: